Building a better community by inspiring, informing, educating and entertaining.
The Everett Free Library will be a source of knowledge and information, an encourager of reading, and a leader in cooperation with the community, school district and local organizations. We will promote life-long learning offering a wide variety of services, materials and programming.
The Everett Free Library, its Board, staff and volunteers, are committed to the following values:
- We value our community by actively participating in it and endeavoring to enhance its quality of life.
- We value full and equal access to information, the building, its services and its programs.
- We value the collection of and accessibility to information in all formats – print, electronic, audio and video.
- We value our customers by responding to them with equal, respectful, accurate and friendly service to all.
- We value reading and learning and promote both for all ages.
- We value the privacy of our users by keeping their transactions confidential to the fullest extent allowed by the law.
Mission, Vision, and Value Statements approved by Everett Free Library Board of Trustees on February 20, 2017 at their monthly board meeting.